Digging into it

As you know I have partnered with Rodan and Fields dermatologists to spread the word about this great product. But before I say all of the wonderful things that they have to offer, I have to know about it first!
I'm getting my feet wet, as they say, with information about all of the products. I have a website attached to my name for people to search and buy what is right for them. Before I give out this website I thought, "I should go through the motions that my customers have to go through. This way I can answer any questions they may have." Here are the steps I took:

Step 1: Got to website. https://cfigueroa.myrandf.com/
Step 2: There are drop down menus on the top of the page. My curiosity brought me to "our products"
Step 3: "Get Advice" really intrigued me so I clicked on it.
This brought me to a questionnaire, about 4- 5 simple questions about your skin and what you are concerned about, that suggested the exact product to purchase.

I was so happy that I made the right decision in starting off with the Reverse line for the appearance of brown spots, dullness and discoloration. It also suggested the Redefine Macro Exfoliator that will clear up any dead skin cells from the week. (I can't wait to use it tonight!)

My father is starting the Redefine Regimen for appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness. Pictures will come to show our progress through this journey!

Comments