Stepping out of your comfort zone


I want to wear heels and dresses. I want to look good all the time!
I feel that I do but it's tough to step out of my comfort zone. I'm tall and feel that I can grab attention whether I am in heels or not. I have more of an inner beauty than anything. This is probably sounding very confident but that's not me at all. I hate being around women because they talk, good or bad and my confidence around them sucks. The other day I went to the gym and had to stop my workout because I felt that these two girls were talking about me. They were looking over by me and talking. (it's all in my head i hope) Men are more easy going and there isn't so much pressure around them. Strange? 


I'm not sure that this happens to everyone but it sure happened to me today! I went to church and met someone new. I was dressed up, maybe a little overdressed for the service.  I felt wonderful when I left the house but when I arrived at church I felt inappropriate. I feel that since I work with people all of the time, I can talk to anyone. When it comes to meeting an attractive person, all of my words fly out the window. I hope I get to see this person again and hold a better conversation than I did. How do I keep the conversation going? Small talk is the worst!

Embarassed Lion.
Dating advise has made me realize that showing you care about yourself helps attract people. If you go out of your way to look good it shows a man that you care. Sometimes when we are comfortable in relationships we forget about this detail. I want to remember this for a long time. It could be the reason someone breaks up with you. 


Comments