Know what you love,,,

...and do it with love and openness.
Have you ever heard of masterdating?
Well I looked this up. It is the act of going out alone (usually guys) to places or doing things that are usually done by couples or with friends (movies, dinner, theme park, etc.). This is different from grabbing coffee or fast food. It involves sitting at a table alone and eating or buy 1 ticket to a movie.

Now I have considered going to the movies alone just because I don't have anyone to go with but I can't seem to muster up the courage to go. I have gone hiking and been out to dinner alone. 
I feel that if I try this, I will gain more confidence. I figure if I masterdate, I will learn about myself more, enjoy the things I love to do and become comfortable enough to be open about it. Doesn't matter what others think of me...

Would you ever masterdate? What do you think of the idea?

Comments