Consulting 101





I’m super excited to announce that I have embarked on another journey in life. Yes! My plate is full but I have teamed up with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists, the world famous doctors that created Proactiv. As many of you know, they created a BILLION dollar business with Proactiv - the first ever acne regimen, which is a best seller world wide. I have used Proactiv in the past which has left tremendous results.

Rodan + Fields offers four main collections to address major skin concerns:
1. Redefine Regimen for wrinkles, enlarged pores and loss of firmness
2. Soothe Regimen for sensitive, irritated skin and facial redness (works on rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin conditions)
3. Unblemish Regimen for acne, cystic acne and post acne marks
4. Reverse Regimen for Brown Spots, dullness and sun damage (even melasma)

I have just received some of these products and am excited to use them first hand. Being that I am always outside, especially this time of year, I’ll be sure to take good care of my skin with these products. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email or phone. I will be happy to talk about my experience with it and walk you through the process.
This is a word of mouth business that doesn’t require me to have parties or carry inventory. Everything is done through my website. Spread the word!

Business Website address:   http://cfigueroa.myrandf.biz
Product Website address:   http://cfigueroa.myrandf.com 
Facebook:  christina.figueroa.96@facebook.com

Comments