A new beginning

A couple of months ago I was able to move out of my parents house into a house with 2 roommates. One of which I knew from a past encounter and the other we met when she moved in and that was it. We all clicked. I am so happy that it all has worked out the way it did.
I am learning to manage my time between family, friends and responsibility. It is a lot to think about sometimes and other times it all just flows.
I learned that moving away from the ones you love, ironically brings you closer. This matters so much to me. I am actually happy to be hanging out with my parents and receiving hugs. 
I'm trying to figure out how to meet people, on a budget whilst getting over the fear or heartache of doing things alone. The solace isn't fun.
The biggest thing I've learned living here is that I really want unconditional love. My roommates have pets and they love me. I'm becoming so attached that I'm taking responsibility. I don't mind most of the time. I just get sad sometimes because I know I love them and it would be sad to leave....
My job has me running around like a chicken without a head doing more than what my job description requests of me. "I didn't sign up for this." 
Relationships haven't risen. I have been online dating but nothing crazy. I have a crush right now that who knows what will happen. I have to just keep living the moment and love life.
God will bring me through the process. I am involved more in the church and God willing that will bring me through new doors and allow me to meet someone worth life itself.
until then....

Comments