Gratitude

There is a time in life when you are so involved with everything around you that you don't get a moment to yourself.  There are other times when you get the chance to sit back and reflect, be proud for a moment for where you have landed, who you've become. Tears come to my eyes when I get to have a moment like this.
I thank God that I am here, I have a job and people around me that appreciate what I do.
This is the moment I get to sit down to reflect. 

Myself time... 
         What do I want to do next? 
                  What is my next step? 
                           Where will I be in 3 months? 6 months?

I'll have you know that I wouldn't have imagined I'd be here back in January.
I'm so blessed to have my family that stand by me, and take me in when I need it. I've moved out of my apartment. I realized that I felt stressed. Most of the time I was feeling this way because I feel like I always need to make people happy. I was too busy worrying about the comfort of others that I forgot about myself. Cleaning like crazy and always making sure my dog wasn't a bother to others was getting to be too much. Plus all of the driving I had to do just to get to work. I had to plan my weekends accordingly so I ended up spending weekends at my parent's house.

I've come to realize I have great people around me that will support me. I'm so grateful for them. 
Here is what we should do often... gratitude for what we have, who we have and what we are able to do to help others.
These are important things to realize. Reflect on the good.

Thank you Lord.


Comments