Your Love Never Fails

I sit here with writer's block yet so much on my mind I don't know where to begin. I'm so filled with emotion coming from all directions.
- Work has me doing so much and I have been looking for another place because I'm on a sinking ship and I just need to jump off.
- I'm back with my parents. Living with roommates didn't work for me because our personalities although they matched, we didn't follow the same values or think of priorities being the same. 
- I'm so in love but disconnected in my relationship. I have been experiencing a low recently. We started our relationship with talk about God being the center. Let God build our foundation this way we are filled with His eternal love while living together in this world we can carry that love to the eternal world to be together.
I'm in love with Joe and I want to knock down some walls that have been built in the past. I don't want a relationship like my parents either. They pass by each other each day, frustrated, don't look at each other and I'm sad about that. That's why I moved. To get away from the negativity and create an environment for myself filled with God, His love and the passion I have to love others and treat others the way I want to be treated. I believe the love my parents show between each other is rubbing off on me and I'm showing that to joe. I know its been negative recently I don't want that. 
How can I communicate better to my partner what I need and what I don't want to happen to us?
I'm afraid he is going to leave me. I've finally found someone that I can confidently say "I'm going to marry him" yet I'm scared that he will leave. He has told me "let's get married tomorrow"

I'm spiritual ready Lord but is he? Lord I pray for my future husband that he may find love in You lord this way he can love me 

Is that selfish? I'm not thinking in a selfish way. I'm praying for his love for Jesus to flourish and for him to find himself in Christ before he can find love with me. 

I guess that's the gist of it. If there is more, it's deeper than I can dig out right now.

Any articles or books out there that can help with communication in a relationship or in general??

Comments